Thirteen Things that I’m doing, posted by Groovymom.
Posting on my Blogger blog also.
- I’m going crazy trying to figure out where I got, "Good stuff, Maynard", from. Anyone know? I think it was a commercial.
- My husband and I are sitting in our room watching Planet Earth on Animal Planet.
- All 3 cats have joined us to watch the show. Only one of them actually looks at the TV though.
- We had some teriyaki chicken, rice, and salad for dinner.
- I’m sort of bored, I think waiting for the final HP book that’s coming out on Saturday (Friday @ midnight for those who are impatient).
- My diabetes is doing much better now that I’ve learned what I can and cannot eat, without looking it all up.
- I want to play Starcraft II like, yesterday. Long wait though.
- I know it’s not technically Thursday, but I won’t have time in the morning to do a list, so… here we are.
- You know, I think Sigourney Weaver narrates some of the Planet Earth segments. Surprisingly, I didn’t bother to check when I found the link above. I’ll have to do that later.
- I’m tired, I’m going to have to go to bed before midnight tonight.
- When I’m done watching Planet Earth, I’m going to watch Blood and Chocolate. Yeah, it will probably suck, but I don’t have high expectations so I may find it entertaining. Afterall, I freaken LOVED Reign of Fire, and I don’t know anybody else who will admit it.
- My husband wants an iPhone. Which means I want one now, too. You see, he talks about how cool things are, and suddenly I find myself wanting the same things. So, we’re going to be going that route sometime in the next few months.
- I just turned off Planet Earth. Watching foxes run in and snatch goslings out of their nests is not a visual I need before I try to go to bed. Surprisingly, werewolves (Blood and Chocolate), won’t phase me.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants